What our attendees have to say
- “I just wanted to drop you both a quick note to thank you again for such a well conducted and professional workshop. My colleagues agreed that it was not just worthwhile from a business standpoint, it was engaging and helpful personally. Both of you not only know the material, you are fantastic presenters and needless to say. . . . . hosts. The atmosphere you created for the three days made the time go quickly. That as you both know is not an easy thing to do.” Bryan. D. Corporate Trainer
- “I just wanted to follow up with you and thank you again for the wonderful experience of your Personality Dimensions Level 1 certification program. Your course surpassed my expectations. You provided such a warm, welcoming, safe, playful, insightful engaging learning environment. All the extra touches you threw in did not go unnoticed. I found the learnings so valuable from both a personal and professional development standpoint.
You have ignited a fire, and I am so grateful for your time and energy.
Thank you verrrrrrry much.”
Wendy D, Business Coach
- “Coming to the final class this morning had me looking back at the past two day and feeling that the Personality Dimensions™ tool has had the biggest impact on me. Throughout my school life, I felt that my loud/extraverted and fun self was always getting into trouble and never understood by teachers. I found that I had to keep who I was bottled up. This class has made me realize that I am who I am and that is ok. My Resourceful Orange/Authentic Blue self has a lot to offer. Going into teaching I feel this awareness would be a big help. And for this I THANK YOU” Ivan M. Teacher Candidate
- “Just a note of sincere thanks for your masterful presentations to the Punjabi delegation. You made a huge impact on this group and made the day completely stress free for me.” Dr. Liz C, Co-ordinator, U of T
- “Thank you very much for your graciousness and thoughtful hospitality. I thoroughly enjoyed participating in the three day course. I gained a lot of information and knowledge from both of you. It was also a lot of fun -this does not undermine the wealth of knowledge that was presented. It was worth the travel from the West end. !!!!!!” Joy B. Retired educator
- “I just wanted to thank you for a great three days. The learning and camaraderie was excellent. Personality Dimensions has caused me to re-examine all of my personal and work relationships and has provided both questions and clarity. I have so many ideas for workshops with my students and colleagues.” Ross N, Head of Guidance
- “You should know that you are now practically famous in Wawa, Ontario (LOL). Since I returned, I have boasted about the wonderful training I received, by some AMAZING men, in a great city to boot. The training was excellent, and so valuable. As well, and I don’t have to explain the why, I WILL NEVER forget either of you. My sense of diversity was enriched through the time spent with you and I am forever thankful for that.” Brandy B. Employment Consultant
- “You were my instructors a number of years ago. I was the only Inquiring Green amongst a sea of Authentic Blues! While at first I was skeptical about this assessment, it has now become one of my favourite training tools. You may recall I was with the Canadian Forces at one of their Camps. I now run this course on our base three or four times a year. One of my participants had realized that the person he was in that class had slipped away from him and he didn't know himself any longer. His ability to recognize the shift in his personality thanks to Personality Dimensions™ got him to the medical staff for assessment. He has since been diagnosed with PTSD and this week starts a 2 month residential program to help him learn to live with his illness. I have certainly had many people be touched by Personality Dimensions, whether understanding themselves, their children or co-workers. But in this participant’s case it may have saved his life.” Sara R. Training Professional
- “I want to thank you both for the wonderful learning experience I recently obtained through Kondor Enterprises. It was excellent! I am glad that I chose you for my PD training. Your professionalism, marvelous facilitation skills, immense knowledge of the subject, not to mention the welcoming environment helped me to get the best out of my training. First day at work after my training, I was able to use this knowledge and assist someone who was lost in finding the right career path. The entire training was also an eye opener for me. I now know myself better! What a bonus!!” Vishaka W Employment Specialist
- “Just wanted to let you know that I completed my first two Personality Dimensions workshops with my students this week & they went so well! I loved it! And so did the kids! They even said thank you to me! They were so interested in the careers that matched their color/temperament that I will have to order more of those charts for next year...funny, but my reason for taking PD training was to help students with career exploration & that was definitely what interested them a lot. Thank you again for offering the PD training, I just absolutely love it!” Jill F. Co-op Coordinator, Nova Scotia.
- “Thank you again for a terrific 3 days - It was insightful, energizing, informative and just genuinely an enjoyable experience. You are gracious hosts and a phenomenal facilitation team – dynamic, flexible, knowledgeable, and fun! We are working on a challenging project right now that has created some interesting internal dynamics. I actually used the PD tool to help my colleague work through the various challenging “personalities” that are on the project. It was so helpful!” Christine M, Senior Consultant
- “Thank you for a fantastic 3 days of training. What a fabulous environment we had the pleasure of enjoying! I can’t think of a better way I could have started my visit in Canada.” Sue E. Academic Manager, Cairo, Egypt
- "I continue to hear staff make comments and connect with your work and our work. It has brought us closer together and again, built a greater foundation for us to have some open and real conversations about positive school climate, responsive and respectful discipline, differentiation, etc." Principal, Elementary School, Wellington Catholic District School Board.
- "I found the Personality Dimensions workshop to be so helpful during my interactions with all stakeholders in the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, from my bosses, to the faculty, students, and staff who report to me. It's so beneficial to know the core needs of the different personalities I encounter daily. This teaching helps in identifying what "works" in dealing with each personality type. With this awareness tool, I feel I have a leg up on problem solving. Thank you so much to both of you for your wonderful teachings! We hope to have you back again." B Davis, Academic Affairs Officer, Western University
- " The environment was conducive to a small group and all of our questions were answered. This was the best training I have had and I've had a number" W. Rahman. Director, Organizational Development and Diversity, Scarborough.